 Star Wars / 185
    Being a pilot in SW universe (was Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets) —Selçuk Göre
   Yeah, this mission was an X-wing mission. (and they were not freighters, they were troop transports..and it was not a star destroyer, it was a Nebulon-B frigate...and it was absolutely not impossible. Just fire twin torpedoes to each of the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Being a pilot in SW universe (was Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets) —Jesse Long
   Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) I'll have to try that next time I play the game (whenever that is). It's only a frigate? All I remember was that it was big, parked on top of me, and wasn't very happy. The one time I beat the mission it had already (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)