 Star Wars / 1813
    My TRU Experience... —Eric Joslin
   People seem to be big on sharing, soooo.... I got to TRU at about 10:30. My friends all talked me down from my original target arrival time of 9:00, and I'm glad they did. When we got there, only five people were already waiting, and apparently they (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)