 Star Wars / 17932
  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) I've found that T-handle to be a remarkably effective way to carry your AT-TE around...as for a Gunship carryall, I have no idea, but it would be fun to make one as a MOC, wouldn't it? Scott (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) Yeah, I've started using it for that as well, but more out of necessity than choice. The previous version has a lift-off top, but if you grab it just a little below that level in the center, it picks up quite easily. With this one, every time (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)