 Star Wars / 17847
Re: Exclusive Gold Chrome C3PO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:04:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Thuma wrote:

   Even if they were made out of solid gold, I doubt they would be worth $200.

If you figure that gold is selling at about $660 a troy ounce, and I’d say that it would take at least 2 troy ounces to make a minifig and probably more; that would put a solid gold minifig well above $1000.00, and probably closer to $2000.00.

:-)

JOHN