 Star Wars / 17838
  10178 Power Functions Walking AT-AT

For those who don't read Eurobricks... or FBTB... or snoop LEGO's cache... or haven't noticed on Brickshelf by now... (2 URLs) Should show up at this link when it's eventually available from shop-at-home: (URL) It's had quite a make-over from the (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Re: 10178 Power Functions Walking AT-AT

(...) I found some more pics (URL) that are apparently from the Star Wars Celebration Europe. This set looks really nice, definitely gonna pick this one up come Christmas. (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 10178 Power Functions Walking AT-AT

(...) I've got it and showed for the first time at the LEGOfest in Torino (15th-16th Sept 2007). Here you can find some pictures of the model, the box, the building and there is a short movie too where you can see how good it can walk! (2 URLs) (...) (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)