 Star Wars / 1769
Re: What's up with Pause?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 19:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tom Stangl writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
Once the sets start officially showing up in stores or appearing in
catalogs, however, then they can go in with little worry.  Right now, it's
just not worth it to risk upsetting TLG or Lucas by putting them in this
early.  Not that they'd notice, but it just wouldn't be a good idea.

No problem, Todd.  I'll find a TRU opening on 12:01am, and IF they have all
the sets, I should have the scans of the boxes and/or catalogs to you
before I hit work Monday morning to do the S@H Specials ;-)

Alrighty then, seeing as the Ep1 sets are now officially out in stores,
I started adding some of the pictures to the sets-DB -- just a first crack --
these are all still pretty much just catalog and box scans...

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=Star+Wars

Missing are:  7141 & 7171...

Desired replacements for everything are:  150 or 75 dpi high-quality JPEG
scans of the front panels of the instruction booklets.

--Todd