 Star Wars / 1308
Re: What's up with Pause?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:41:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kyle390828@aol.com (Chris Spencer) writes:
Why hasn't Todd updated Pause's Episode I pictures?

I'd think that now the pictures are available for 7161 Gungan Sub,
7141 Naboo Starfighter, and 7171 Mos Espa Pod Racer the images would
be there?

Hmmmm...

Not until the EpI sets are officially released by TLG -- as in, appearing in
a catalog or some other promotional material.  Putting them up now would put
us in a bad position, with respect to TLG's and Lucas's publicity rights and
the condoning of leaked information.

--Todd