 Star Wars / 17682
  Bionicle Star Destroyer

Hello dear fellows! One of my goals is to find building alternatives for large and specialized parts, such as from the Bionicle series. Within these, there exists a piece of characteristical wedge-shape. A miniature fan like me immideately is being (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX) !!

  Re: Bionicle Star Destroyer

(...) Kinda weird and goofy- but fun! (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Bionicle Star Destroyer

It's very clever. And I hope you don't take any offense at this, but it also made me laugh. From a certain angle, it looks like the face of Jar Jar Binks. Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux! (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)