 Star Wars / 17685
Re: Bionicle Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:00:15 GMT

It’s very clever.

And I hope you don’t take any offense at this, but it also made me laugh. From a certain angle, it looks like the face of Jar Jar Binks.

Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux!

Uptime: 534 days
   Downtime: 6.5 hours
   kWh generated: 10191
   kWh consumed: 10083