 Star Wars / 17658
  New UCS!

Apparently, a new UCS AT-ST is coming out, as reported by FBTB: (2 URLs) DaveE (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: New UCS!

(...) "Aren't you a little short for a ScoutWalker?" Jason R (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New UCS!

(...) I picked mine up the other day and just started building it. So far I'm both impressed and disappointed slightly. I'm impressed with the size and detail. But I'm disappointed that the legs are not posable. Only one of the leg joints is (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)