 Star Wars / 17637
Re: Shop @ Home Poll: The Next USC Starwars Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   Shop @ home would like to know what you would liet to see next as a Ultimate Collector Series LEGO Star Wars model. There is a poll set up on From Bricks To Bothans on the right side of the screen. So go and Vote!

Jeff Van Winden

(re-posted to fix the url)

Thanks, Jeff.

The poll is possibly flawed, in that it has space for a writein but no checkbox to say ‘writein’, and it will not accept a submission for just the writein, I had to check one of the choices as well. Maybe you know who to tell, I wasn’t sure. Maybe it is deliberate?

++Lar

Larry,

The deal with this is that the design teams asked me for feedback on ‘just’ these models. I wanted to put the write in in there to give all of us an opportunity to get some different ideas in their heads, so I’m trying to have both concepts work together. When I formulate my final report on the survey results I’m goingn to include the stand out write-ins alongside the winner of the main submissions to give them a picture of what else the community is interested in. I hope that answers your question.

Steve LEGO Community Relations Coordinator