 Star Wars / 17595
    Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 DVD - "Revenge Of The Brick" - HILARIOUS! —David Simmons
   Hey all, Just watched this today at work and I'm really glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything because I was laughing my *** off! Had this premiered on the web previously? If so, sorry I missed it then, but it was really nice to see it without (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 DVD - "Revenge Of The Brick" - HILARIOUS! —David VinZant
     (...) Where did you get the video? Is this some extra content on the Clone Wars 2 DVD? I thought it wasnt comming out next week. More info please. Dave (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 DVD - "Revenge Of The Brick" - HILARIOUS! —David Simmons
     The DVD came out Tuesday, December 6th. "Revenge Of The Brick" is in the Extra Features menu. Dave S. "David VinZant" <legotrains@NO.yahoo.SPAM.com> wrote in message news:Ir49tu.1v04@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 DVD - "Revenge Of The Brick" - HILARIOUS! —Jason J. Railton
   (...) They showed this as part of a Star Wars themed day and late-night laser show at Legoland Windsor earlier this year. As the film was playing, fireworks and lasers went off in time with the flashes and explosions. It was quite a show. Jason (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.starwars)