 Star Wars / 17600
Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol 2 DVD - "Revenge Of The Brick" - HILARIOUS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Just watched this today at work and I'm really glad I wasn't eating or
drinking anything because I was laughing my *** off!  Had this premiered on
the web previously?  If so, sorry I missed it then, but it was really nice
to see it without waiting forever for the download and staring at a tiny
screen.  Can't wait to watch it again tomorrow!

Dave S.

They showed this as part of a Star Wars themed day and late-night laser show at
Legoland Windsor earlier this year.  As the film was playing, fireworks and
lasers went off in time with the flashes and explosions.  It was quite a show.

Jason Railton