 Star Wars / 17571
    Re: Droopy Star Destroyer —David VinZant
   (...) Kelly and all, It was a good thing I found this thread. I just got my ISD and decided to make a small support for the nose. The support sits about 12 studs forward of the Cargo Bay. Its a very simple build and does detract from the look of the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Droopy Star Destroyer —David VinZant
   (...) Ok it looks like Lugnet doesnt like underscores in URL's. So if you add an underscore between support 01,02,03 you can see the images. After the pictures are MODed. you can view the folder here. (URL) for the troubles. Dave (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)