 Star Wars / 1756
  My TRU experience

I went to the TRU in Sunnyvale California last night. There were about 300 people waiting to get their hands on new Episode I toys. Things were quite well organized. They only let 20 people at a time into the store, and gave people a 5 minute limit. (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)