 Star Wars / 17539
  Re: Darth Maul

(...) Hi Daniel, Congratulations on some nice work. Given the nature of Darth Maul, I know that he must be made from black and red pieces. This makes it difficult to see his construction, because black does not photograph well. I know that a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Darth Maul

(...) Hey, thanks for the comments! I hadn't before considered that, but I'll see if I have anything read lying around here... ;) Daniel (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)