 Star Wars / 1746
    I hope I don't make the evening news —John VanZwieten
   A friend and I headed to TRU around 11:30, and got in line behind 50 others. 30 more arrived by 12:01. The local news had a camera crew there, so my friend and I spent 1/2 hour doing our best to keep turned away from the camera. I can just see it, (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)