 Star Wars / 17443
    Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question —Ahui Herrera
   The article on FTBT talks about JB: We have the rights to the Star Wars brand and all that is comprised within that world. However, as LEGO is very focused on what is going to appeal most to kids globally, we've made a fairly conscious decision to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question —Ross Crawford
   (...) I believe he may be talking about this set (URL) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question —Ahui Herrera
   (...) oh thanks! That's NOT a "TIE DEFENDER" that is a "TIE DROID". =( Here I was hoping for the other one. =( (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)