 Star Wars / 17353
  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) Congrats to all of you, guys (and gals!) I only wish I was there to help you out. I think I've been on more ISD builds than anybody else--except we weren't stuck with the table size you guys had--makes the build even more challenging! (I was (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) If you mean the 5+ foot long model of a proto-Star Destroyer (with red upper decking), yes. It was amazing, but I didn't know what the name was. I've put up some pictures on Brickshelf. (URL) Brian Davis (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) Super Star Destroyer from Empire and Jedi. Guess it wasn't brought, in favor of Ep III stuff. -Scott Lyttle (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)