 Star Wars / 17321
    Blaster MOC —Carl Merriam
   Hi, This is my first Star Wars MOC, and I am quite happy with the results. If the pictures work, you can see that the barrel right behind the flash suppressor cone is made from five tires, three of which are turned inside out, and wrapped around (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !