 Star Wars / 1731
  Zeller's 12:01 report

Well, like many others, I just got back from the 12:01 sale - except that here in Canada, it was Zellers doing it, not TRU - from the crowds at Zellers, I think TRU is kicking itself. There was an area set up for it, identical to the walmart display (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)