 Star Wars / 17303
    Imperial Transport WIP —Amado C. Pinlac
   It started out with the (URL) Bike rack> and has developed into a full-blown transport. (3 URLs) AC (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Imperial Transport WIP —Aaron West
     (...) The detail is interesting, and very much in line with Star Wars cargo transport design of the past, but (unless I am mistaken) how come you do not have a photo gallery of the entire exterior? I'd like to see how it all ties (sorry, no pun (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

         Re: Imperial Transport WIP —Amado C. Pinlac
     (...) It certainly has the design elements taken from the Incom transport, but it's not exactly it so that's why I just named it as an Imperial Transport. The only shots of the exterior posted were the bottom of the ramps. You'll just have to wait (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Imperial Transport WIP —Jason Krish
   (...) FWIW I prefer the 'ball' gun turret, as it gives them a bit more flexibility with targeting Rebel scum. 8^) Jason (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Imperial Transport WIP —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) Those are just a few weapons configuration that can be used just as the interior can be configured to carry more troops or more vehicles. Thanks! AC (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)