 Star Wars / 17276
  Re: Deathstar playset MOC

(...) Excellent work. I love the detail that went into the frame for it. Very classic. All the little rooms and their wonderful detail is delightful. I think this is my favorite room: (URL) I'd love to see a few pics showing where the rooms are in (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Deathstar playset MOC

(...) That's funny it was the first one I did. (...) Can do. give me 24 hours. (...) I had not even thought about this problem until last night when I put the minifigs in the bay. I didn't like using the plates but it's a play set and no minifig (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)