 Star Wars / 17277
Re: Deathstar playset MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Paul Thomas wrote:

   Excellent work. I love the detail that went into the frame for it. Very
classic. All the little rooms and their wonderful detail is delightful. I think this is my favorite room:

That’s funny it was the first one I did.

I’d love to see a few pics showing where the rooms are in relation to each other. Full view pics of the back and sides.

Can do. give me 24 hours.

My only nit pick (and perhaps you aren’t looking for any) would be to replace some of the floor bricks with the 1x4 with studs on side to get the Stormtroopers to stand up, rather than use black plates. But that’s a very minor concern. The shiny black floor looks very nice.

I had not even thought about this problem until last night when I put the minifigs in the bay. I didn’t like using the plates but it’s a play set and no minifig will stay in place long. My 5 year old son is dying to get his hands on it. Thanks for your thoughts.

Paul

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB