 Star Wars / 1727
    Just got back fro TRU —Jorge Rodriguez
   It was a madhouse. The only thing thing people were grabbing was the action figures. They would bring a cart out to an empty aisle and say over the PA "Last cart in aisle c14", and people would just run. I hope my wounds leave scars. The hardest (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Just got back fro TRU —Jorge Rodriguez
   Oh I forgot. The only sets they had were the pod race set, Naboo starfighter, the duel and the droid fighter. They were on a tiny endcap by a register. (...) Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)