 Star Wars / 17226
  Re: The End of the ISD - An illustrated Star Wars Story

(...) Hysterical! Implausibly complicated death to all Gungans!! (Take that, PETA!) :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203 (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The End of the ISD - An illustrated Star Wars Story

(...) Hey now, are you saying Gungans are "Animals"??? They don't have very good table manners (my dog is neater), they're not very bright (my cats are smarter), and they are very annoying (a rabid racoon stalking you is less annoying!). But still, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)