 Star Wars / 17172
  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

Hi, Lenny! (...) I tend to be a little wordy. ;) Both in real life and when typing, whenever I'm in a situtation where I am either trying to explain something, answer a sensitive question, or point out details, I've just got a habit of trying to get (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Maybe not! Update it here: (URL) since you're having trouble and we need to trace this one of us will approve it right away. Then try posting to off-topic.test and send the admins (and TODD) the exact error you get, if any. If you don't get (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)