 Star Wars / 17142
    7263 Box Question (from CountBlockula's Brickshelf pictures) —Paul S. D'Urbano
   Hi all, I just noticed CountBlockula (aka Mike Crowley) posted images of the 7263 box on Brickshelf. I'm interested in the light-up lightsaber though less interested in paying for another TIE-fighter. What really caught my eye was this picture: (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: 7263 Box Question (from CountBlockula's Brickshelf pictures) —Mike Crowley
   (...) Hi, Paul. Even though it says on the outside of the box "Instructions included for three models," the instruction booklet only contains instructions on how to build the TIE. Like 7256 Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid (the ROTS set I managed (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: 7263 Box Question (from CountBlockula's Brickshelf pictures) —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) Thanks for the reply Mike. I thought you might reply yourself but I didn't know if you spent more time at FBTB than here and might not see it. (...) That would be cool but I doubt it. I bet it was just a typo, or maybe they were going to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)