 Star Wars / 17069
17068  |  17070
Subject:
Skin Tone MiniFigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:09:23 GMT

Ok, I haven't been about here long, but the general consensus is that people
don't like the skin tone minifigs.

I think it's a pretty poor show from Lego, and is a bit of a kick in the teeth
for those of us who've collected for years.

But has anyone here done anything about it?

This isn't a complaint, it's a question.

Are there online petitions?

Has anyone spoken to Lego?

Equiring minds want to know.

Matt