 Star Wars / 17056
Re: Star Wars III Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stephen Bishop wrote:
Check it out:

<http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/forum/index.php?s=99384c30b6e5b6299f242e1c264f0f08&act=ST&f=2&t=371&st=15&#entry6797

Steve

Thanks Steve!

Looks great, I have high hopes for this range.

I wanted more droid fighters and my prayers were answered!

That box is cool as well.

Not sure about "light up" lightsabers.  But we'll see.

And lets hope that the Anakin is yellow, and not skintone.

And I want to see the General Grevious minifig,

Matt