 Star Wars / 17041
Re: Star Wars III Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 00:43:40 GMT

Interesting!  Funny how the photo makes the yellow look pale.  The ovoid
cockpit is VERY interesting!  I'm a big fan of trans-smoke/black so this is
good news for me.  It also looks like there's a 4x4 decorated trans-smoke
radar dish for the front of the cockpit.  What else, new fins, new sand blue
parts, what looks like the fire hose nozzle without a string on the sides,
along with the new 1x1 modified plate in black.

Would nice if that large saucer in the background were a set. . .

Dave

"Stephen Bishop" <sjbishop@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Check it out:

<http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/forum/index.php?s=99384c30b6e5b6299f242
e1c264f0f08&act=ST&f=2&t=371&st=15&#entry6797>

Steve