 Star Wars / 17011
  AWESOME!

Now this is the kind of parts combination that really turns me on! (URL) AWESOME! e (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: AWESOME!

(...) Yup but based on the LDarw file Maciej Szymanski sent me that is going to be one huge shuttle! Good luck Maciej Szymanski! Keep posting your progress. -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: AWESOME!

(...) DMAC! (URL) Lambda-class shuttle Tydirium Looking Good! e (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: AWESOME!

(...) Thanks again for your kind words, Eric. I'm doing my best; the pace of my work is not that good, though. But I'll get it done eventually :) As for technical details, it seems that wings SHOULD work electrically, as well as landing gear (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: AWESOME!

Take your time! Consider the possibilities. Your minds eye will light the way. Slow-goes the incredo-moc. e (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.starwars)