 Star Wars / 17053
Re: AWESOME!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:32:48 GMT

   Looking Good!

Thanks again for your kind words, Eric. I’m doing my best; the pace of my work is not that good, though. But I’ll get it done eventually :)

As for technical details, it seems that wings SHOULD work electrically, as well as landing gear (visible only in my mind’s eye so far :)) The boarding ramp is a problem, however. If I build a passenger compartment with many seats in the front of the main hull (which, by the way, would hardly be visible through the opening in the floor) there will be no place for ramp lowering/rising mechanism.

Please, folks, stay tuned to watch the painfully slow progress of my work. Thanks again,

dmac (Maciej Szymanski)