 Star Wars / 1701
  Re: TRU Midnight Opening

(...) I may have to do that! I have an Archeology Dig early in the morning, and then I have to stay up so I can buy the sets! I wonder if I should try for no sleep, so I can build everthing... ;) Jeff "Thank god I have no tests on Monday" Stembel (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TRU Midnight Opening

I usually don't go to bed until 12 or 1 in the morning anyway, so it isn't' too big of deal for me. I think I will take an extra nap, though, this afternoon, after work, just in case. I hope there won't be too many people there. I don't want to be (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TRU Midnight Opening

Ugh. If I don't get to bed by 11, I'm a zombie for work at 8 the next morning. A nap on Sunday afternoon it is! BTW, the sign on the door did say that it was 12:01 am on Monday morning, ie the non-daylight period between Sunday and Monday, that the (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)