 Star Wars / 17009
  Re: Sith Aggressor

On 22:21 10/21/04, ACPin wrote (...) Ooohhh... chromalicious!!! Nice lines, sleek and deadly looking, but somewhat different than I'd expect from the Sith. Maybe mirroring the vertical twin tails on the bottom to lend it a look closer to the TIE (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

(...) Oh yeah! Managed to get an extra banged-up SE Naboo Fighter on TRUs 50% green tag sale for $15 and got the idea of using all the chrome pieces in an MOC. The design was conceived from the Jedi Starfighter but a meaner version to beat it! I've (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)