 Star Wars / 16969
    Re: Modified 7166 Imperial Shuttle —Orion Pobursky
   (...) You could have a look at the one over at Gareth's Model Shop: (URL) under the "Modified Official Sets" heading -Orion (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Modified 7166 Imperial Shuttle —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Thanks, but with only 1 image showing the ramp its sory of hard to try to duplicate. =( Guess I'll have to travel the road not taken and see what I come up with. =) -AHui (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)