 Star Wars / 16970
Re: Modified 7166 Imperial Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   Has anyone attempted to modifed the 7166 Imperial Shuttle to make it look more realistic to what it looked like in the movie (AKA Adding the forward landing ramp, etc...)

I’ve combed the brickshelf website but did not find anything.

You could have a look at the one over at Gareth’s Model Shop: http://www.fbtb.net/gareth/index.asp

It’s under the “Modified Official Sets” heading

-Orion

Thanks, but with only 1 image showing the ramp its sory of hard to try to duplicate. =(

Guess I’ll have to travel the road not taken and see what I come up with. =)

-AHui