 Star Wars / 16959
  Old AT-AT Moc

A little over a year ago I started this MOC of an AT-AT using click hinges to help articulate the legs (as I'm sure many others tried). The look of the AT-AT was developing but the click hinges just couldn't handle the weight. Even with 3 click (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Old AT-AT Moc

(...) Matt, I really like your AT-AT! I think you should take the time to finish the final touches - it has a sturdy construction, you managed to capture the details with simple brickwork, although the head does look a little "off" (in addition to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Old AT-AT Moc

(...) Thanks Jeff. Though I've been visiting lugnet and brickshelf for years now this was only my second time to share my creations. Some creations posted by others are well...quite humbling. For now the AT-AT has been placed in the misc project (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)