 Star Wars / 16914
Re: Vader's Arrival on Executor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 03:26:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Keith Goldman wrote:
   1. What role, if any, did your ‘and sons’ play in the development of this moc?
None

   2. When can we expect ACPin ver. 4.0?
When the next trilogy is announced by George.

   3. if George Lucas decides to continue his revisionist policy and alters the scene this moc is based on, will you do the same?
Of course, with a new and improved special edition!

   4. (2 part question) If you travelled to a convention like Brickfest, what would you bring, and how would you be housed/conveyed?
I’d let you choose which one you’d like to see and crash at the same hotel that you’re on.

   5. What is your favorite word, or binary sequence?
Respect

   6. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
You played well.

   7. Are you aware that there was an ACPin tribute on display at Brickfest 04?
No, but I bet it was pretty hilarious.

   I better comment on the moc now, before the hall monitor yells at me for having fun. As usual, your adherance to Lucasonian standards are both exacting, and byzantine.

-Keith (your #1 fan)
And I thought it was Jon.

AC Pin