 Star Wars / 16900
  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Hogwash! That's just what the Rebellion wants you to believe. If there's three things I know for certain about Star Wars, it's: (1.) Dark Helmet hates yogurt, especially with strawberries, (2.) when you push the yellow button on Gonk, yummy (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Actually, I believe it is Raspberries isn't it? (...) Is it Raspberry jam? (...) with Raspberry jam? I have a feeling that I need some toast, with Raspberry jam...... Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars)