 Star Wars / 1690
    Re: TRU Midnight Opening —Tom McDonald
   (...) on (...) Just to be sure, you might want to double check. I don't second guess people who have never worked the night shift, I make sure. Having worked the night shift for over a year some years ago I noticed this. Get them to commit to saying (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TRU Midnight Opening —Joe Wolfe
   To all, Try this very point with the movie theaters, They say "Matinee shows start before 12 PM and there for are at reduced ticket price) Go the the theater for the late night showing of Star Wars EP 1 (Through that in there to keep it on topic) (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)