 Star Wars / 16821
    Ground eNforcer Armored Transport —Amado C. Pinlac
   An MOC done over the weekend by accident as the AT-AT was destroyed during the clean up of my sons' rooms. Thrown into the box and later that night I started to assemble it back into shape. Thought about doing an alternate model for it and the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        GNAT & AT-AT Comparison Pics —Amado C. Pinlac
   (URL) Some comparison pics of the GNAT and the AT-AT.> (URL) It's been awhile before I got to do it and the only reason why I built another AT-AT was for the forthcoming ESB scenes. The GNAT will also be dismantled and rebuilt back as an AT-AT so (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)