 Star Wars / 16821
16820  |  16822
Subject:
Ground eNforcer Armored Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:34:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

An MOC done over the weekend by accident as the AT-AT was destroyed during the clean up of my sons’ rooms. Thrown into the box and later that night I started to assemble it back into shape. Thought about doing an alternate model for it and the result was the Ground eNforcer Armored Transport. There were only two extra pieces that I had to scrounge up for from the TIE Fighter & Y-Wing set which I had to use for the wheels.

The pics will also take you to the link which does not contain any rollover pics. Beware that the other pages from the site have not yet been modified so they still behave as before.

AC