 Star Wars / 16796
    Re: Star Wars Golf Lego Movie Now Online —Erik Olson
   (...) The mpg file has a little problem where the timing messes up during the Ewok song. This often happens when multiple mpg files are pasted together to make one file. A lot of mpg players detect this error and skip the bad data, but Quicktime (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Golf Lego Movie Now Online —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Ah okay. I tried Mediaplayer and it went okay. And it's hilarious, I love it!! The Sand People were the best! Marlon, maybe you could add a note to your webpage that the file may not play properly in QuickTime? KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)