 Star Wars / 16771
    Dominator-class Imperial Heavy Cruiser —Burkhard Schloemer
   Greetings again, fellow imperial LEGO Grand Moffs, Admirals and Dark Jedi all across the galaxy! ;) In order to make crushing bothersome rebel scum a less tedious and even more enjoyable task, I added new units to my fleet. You may have already (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

        Re: Dominator-class Imperial Heavy Cruiser —Kyle D. Jackson
     (...) Noice. ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: Dominator-class Imperial Heavy Cruiser —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     Ouha! Excellent idea you had! I can tell if TLC was to release such a set I would run for it! I have no space or money for the ISD, the mini is not so convincing, but this scale would fit both my budget and my shelves! Thanks for sharing Burkhard! (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: Dominator-class Imperial Heavy Cruiser —Alexander Johnston
   Drool factor at 9.2 and climbing!!!! That is very cool. I only wish I had the skills (But mostly the money. ;-) ) to build such a fine imperial fleet and crushe a few rebellion insurgents of my own. *evil grin* I don't know about, but I wouldn't (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)