 Star Wars / 16754
Re: MOC: Lars Family Homestead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 03:40:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Derek Schin wrote:
   Nice work Bruce, way to push the SNOT envelope on domes. Only one question: why do the pictures depict a scene that was not in the movie?

It’s from the deleted scene where, um... Obi-Wan rescues Luke from... a stray rancor in the Jundland Wastes. Maybe that’ll be in the DVD...
Seriously though, these pictures were for the MMBF so I was just put some figures there for a little diorama.

   Luke standing over the charred skeletons of his guardians would have been much better (and for the 3GA’s benefit, it would have involved more skulls).

The skeletons are a must, and I’ll have them with the completed diorama. I have a pair set aside just for that. Good times.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage