 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2081
MOC: Lars Family Homestead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:04:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all,
I’ve just uploaded some pictures of my Lars Family Homestead.

Nothing much (or complete) but there’s some SNOT work in there, which is always fun.
Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage