 Star Wars / 16658
    Construction Tip for the Millennium Falcon Entrance Ramp —Paul S. D'Urbano
   Not sure this has been mentioned elsewhere or if anyone else had an issue but I thought I'd share this experience and building tip: After I assembled my 4504 I was disappointed to find that the mechanism for opening and closing the entrance ramp (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Construction Tip for the Millennium Falcon Entrance Ramp —Avery Christy
     (...) Thanks, Paul D. I found this to be helpful. I guess this is one of those things where the very rare occurence of someone using the wrong piece... I don't know, but I am in the building stages of the old Falcon, and when I tried to move the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Construction Tip for the Millennium Falcon Entrance Ramp —Aaron West
   I too have found in assembling other creations that any part that needs friction or tension, as a tab A into slot A part, will have some variance in holding strength depending on how it comes out of the mold or what angle it is turned at. Best rule (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.starwars)