 Star Wars / 16661
Re: Construction Tip for the Millennium Falcon Entrance Ramp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 04:17:42 GMT

I too have found in assembling other creations that any part that needs friction
or tension, as a tab A into slot A part, will have some variance in holding
strength depending on how it comes out of the mold or what angle it is turned
at.  Best rule when encountering this issue is try another of the same type, or
turn it a little.

Thanks for the heads up!
-Aaron-