 Star Wars / 16579
  Miniland Figure Star Wars MOC: Bothan Spy

This is sort of a redo of two of my older (and now pretty crummy looking by comparison) figures: my original Bothan and Stormtrooper. Disguised in a modified Imperial Scout Trooper uniform, this armor has flight capabilities, perfect in case a hasty (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Miniland Figure Star Wars MOC: Bothan Spy

(...) SNIP (...) WOW! even a scale helmet that comes off! no 'switching' heads. excellent sculpts & great use of white slopes for armor. (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Miniland Figure Star Wars MOC: Bothan Spy

(...) Wow, awesome head! Masterfully done. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Miniland Figure Star Wars MOC: Bothan Spy

(...) Wild as always Mike. The split apart helmet is a thing of beauty. It consistantly amazes me how you coax such shapes and functionality out of a buncha little plastic rectangles. Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Miniland Figure Star Wars MOC: Bothan Spy

Thanks guys! I tried to keep his helmet as small as I could, but it still reminds me a little of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs every time I look at him! Considering the amount of articulation he has, he's actually very sturdy (but his weight makes it (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)